UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

@Roentgen does UMKC provide any scholarship ?

Wow! Congrats again.

OOS and waitlisted. does anyone know if the waitlist moves at all?

1 Like

My D got in, we are OOS

2 Likes

I got in!! instate

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone who got in! Becoming a doctor is pretty tough though, especially so at UMKC BA/MD. I would encourage the parents to read @Roentgen’s comments about the program that he has made in this thread. I’m still waiting for this match list analysis.

1 Like

Regional

1 Like

I urge everyone to read @Roentgen comments above.

Are you the current student at UMKC @Roentgen ? @vastax105 u did great and you were matched to surgical specialty, do you still think it is not a good choice for non-primary care specialty fields?

Wait list did move last year (2020). I know 2 kids who got off wait list. It varies every year though. Wait list did not move much in 2019. I am speaking for OOS (regional) wait list.

1 Like

I heard that waitlist moves for UMKC, good luck :+1:

1 Like

Not for BS/MD students (at least for the OOS).

My D is also waitlisted and we are OOS (Westcoast).

Is there a platform (like a Facebook group or GroupMe) where accepted students can communicate?

Congrats to everyone who got in! Could you please share some stats? We would really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Not yet, I’ve been looking for one as well. Please share the group link if you or anyone else has made one.

Quick question, do we know how many waitlisted students actually get accepted?

Not necessarily because it depends on the pool of waitlisted students and how many people in the different pools accept their offer

I have not found anything either, so I just created a GroupMe groupchat. For anyone, just pm me your email or phone number, and I can add you to the groupchat if that is ok with everyone

Is this parents group or kids group?