UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

My son just got a notice, he got in!

3 Likes

Got in !!! I can’t believe

2 Likes

My son got in too! Thnx much to this forum, has been a great source and support.

2 Likes

Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing the stats please?

Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing the stats and ECs please?

Hey, I got accepted to the program this year as an in-state student
ACT: 32, 3.9UW and 4.2W, I took 2 IB’s but only for one year each. Mostly took college credit courses. I had volunteering as a tutor, shelter, and overall community stuff. Hospital volunteering and surgical shadowing, soccer, a few clubs. I think my essays and interview are what made me stand out as an applicant. I hope this helps!

1 Like

A couple years ago, my son got accepted as a regional student.
ACT 35, Gpa 3.9/4.0 UW, no weigted Gpa(school does not offer) and rigorous classes at a top stem high school.
His stats: hospital volunteering, Hosa, instrument section leader, sports vasity, science club, math club, research at a university lab, and regional and national awards etc. like other bs/md stats. He got accepted to some top schools as well.
I guess the stats vary depending on students. Hope this helps!

1 Like

UMKC BS/MD waitlist results sent out? Heard the earliest those on the waitlist would hear anytime from April 24th onwards as the decision for initial offers is April 23rd.

2 Likes

Has anyone heard from the OOS waitlist?

Nope. Also placed on the OOS waitlist and waiting.

Has anyone heard back of an acceptation from the waitlist?

Reddit shared that one of his/her friend from in-state got off from the waitlist. CC thread BS/MD/DO 2022-2023 one user posted on 24th that he is off from OOS waitlist. Once they are off from the waitlist probably they are busy to post so we don’t see exact results. To be honest I am confused too not sure whom to check with at this time?

1 Like

Someone I know got off the waitlist. Regional candidate.