UNC Chapel Hill Class of 2027 Official Thread

Accepted to Honors! OOS Domestic. Clutched Study Abroad Fellowship and Academic Full-Ride

Incredibly flattered

2 Likes

First Congrats that is amazing!!! Was the scholarship located on the acceptance letter? We can’t find any information on if he received any aid or scholarships

Thank you so much!!
When I clicked off the acceptance letter back to the admissions portal, there was a section called “Special Opportunities”, there it should be listed if he received any scholarships or anything else like Honors or Study Abroad.

Okay thank you …yes I see Assured Enrollment Program: Environmental Science/Information Science (dual degree) I do not see anything about scholarships. Hopefully he will receive some aid but that is still not updated.

2 Likes

Accepted

hi, does anyone know where can we see the admission stats for UNC 27?

Does anyone know what the conditions are for keeping your acceptance academically and not getting rescinded are?

just dont fail ur classes id assume

1 Like

My D23 was accepted to the global launch program in Ireland. Anyone here familiar with this opportunity for incoming freshman?

My D got accepted for the Accelerated Research Program option. Is it a new program ?

1 Like

Does anyone know if they went to the waitlist last year and if so, how many did they take?

anybody hearing any waitlist movement? there have been years when people got pulled off the waitlists mid-april

and i suspect that may be the case this year

Has anyone recieved their aid yet?

Yes, accepted on 1/27. U can check the connectcarolina site. The instructions can be found in the portal.

Hey guys - for anyone who was waitlisted - did you get the email today about staying or getting off of the waitlist?

yeah. i think waves will start soon