Union College Class of 2025 RD

There isn’t a thread for regular decision so feel free to reply with your stats or your decision when they are out. Also feel free to connect with each other as well.
Gpa: UW -
SAT/ACT -
Class Rank -
APs -
Major/Minor -

1 Like

Do we know when decisions are coming out?

No but it says they come out late march so in the next few weeks hopefully.

They posted on their instagram decisions come out tomorrow at 7 AM

2 Likes

They’re out now.

accepted as a Union Scholar!

2 Likes

D21 accepted with Presidential Scholarship. Awesome news!

3 Likes

rejected

1 Like

Waitlisted

Congrats to everyone that got in and if you didn’t there is always another school that will be a better fit for you!!

My DD was accepted!

2 Likes

Got waitlisted :pensive:. Does anyone know Union’s waitlist acceptance rate?

On their website they said they usually accept 10 to 60 students from the waitlist and on average 20% of applicants are waitlisted.

Welcome to all the new U’s. We have a great parents page on Facebook. Search Union College Parents. I found it well after my son was there - it’s a great resource.

1 Like

My D is STEMish, artsy and athletic, but has no interested in the Greek system. Would she be miserable at U?

My son chose not to rush a fraternity. A number of his friends did. He has moments of “missing out” but those are few and far between. He still sees those friends regularly. He has a number of friends who aren’t in the fraternity. He is a Jr., Physics/Math double major, with a Computer Science minor. He is involved on campus and the fraternity would have been a time commitment that required something else to go. He loves Union and overall not being in Greek a life has not been an issue for him.

1 Like

thanks for your reply. I was an independent at college w/huge greek presence and was fine.

accepted !!!

Gpa: UW - 4.0
SAT/ACT - did not submit
Class Rank - top 10%
APs - AP Chem (4)
Major - neuroscience

Idk which school to go to, either Union, St Lawrence or Syracuse??