University Fellows Experience 2018

@rolltideua was it postmarked with yesterday’s date?

Yes. It didn’t have a long way to go, so I would guess others will be getting their letters Monday.

did you get in? and what did the letter look like for you?

@rolltideua ^^^

My son Aaron received his acceptance letter today!! I’m so excited for him. I’ve never seen him want something so badly.

@momsterinc what did the envelope look like?

@momsterinc Where do you live if you don’t mind me asking?

Daughter received her acceptance letter today. We live in the Florida panhandle. She’s beyond excited as are we. Hard for this UGA grad to say Roll Tide, but…Roll Tide!

what did the envelope look like ?

D18 got her acceptance today as well. IIRC, it was a 5x7 white envelope. I didn’t see the front because D18 opened it quickly.

My ecstatic d just opened her acceptance letter. The envelope was white, square, maybe a little larger than the finalist letter. Even though we live in 'bama, I’m a deeply rooted TN fan…will have to practice that RTR;). Good luck and congrats to everyone on cc.

So sorry not to reply sooner. It was a square, white envelope, and we are in PA.

We live in Texas just north of San Antonio and our son Carson received his acceptance letter today. He is very excited!

We live in Tennessee and our daughter received her letter today! Accepted and excited! RTR!!!

Oh and it was a big square envelope!

anybody know what the denial letter looked like? was it in the same square envelope? I am in PA and still have yet to receive my letter (acceptance or denial)

Does anyone know when scholarships will be announced?

hey does anyone know when the scholarships will be announced? We are anxiously awaiting…

@6grands2kids UA is on Spring Break this week, so I imagine scholarships won’t be announced until at least the end of next week.

Is anyone planning on contacting the honors college and inquiring about scholarship notification date?