University of Arizona Schools

Which school is the best for premed? Can someone compare the schools (diversity, location, setting, cost, competitiveness, social/party scene, premed programs and opportunities, etc.)? I am a California resident who wants to try new things and places. I am it a party person, but I would love to attend social events. I also love urban settings. Which college is the best for modern millenials? Oh, and which UA school sends the most students to med school?

There is only one University of Arizona. It is excellent and has a medical school. Located in Tucson, AZ. It’s not far from downtown Tucson with good public transportation to that area from the campus.
The other Arizona universities are Arizona State University and Northern Arizona University.
Arizona State has a few locations in the Phoenix area, the main ones being the Tempe campus and downtown campus. Which campus you would attend depends on your major. The downtown and Tempe campuses have a more urban feel.
Northern Arizona University is located in Flagstaff. It is the smallest of the three and the only one where you are likely to experience snow. It is not urban.
I’m certain good academics, parties and a social life can be had at all three. ASU and UA are probably better known for pre-med and both will send plenty of students to medical school. Both have excellent honors colleges.

Thanks! I actually meant to say ASU but I frequently switch the names up. :)) But thank you again for all the information! ASU at Downton Phoenix seems absolutely amazing.