University of Delaware Admissions Fall 2022

Write a letter to the dean of admissions requesting an appeal of the decision. My daughter had a similar decision initially because her foreign language credits taken at college during the summers were not correctly evaluated. Within a week of clearing up the documentation issue, she received an acceptance.

Anyone denied can easily appeal. It’s in the portal.

She did and was accepted awhile ago. Thanks.

2 Likes

Son just got regular decision acceptance last night; applied 12/27. OOS (NJ). Very excited!

7 Likes

Son accepted regular decision after having to update SRAR in January. OOS (MA), Criminal Justice major. Still awaiting two more decisions before deciding.

2 Likes

Just curious, are there many still waiting to hear from admissions? My son applied in early January, and nothing yet.

1 Like

I am still waiting as well, applied late january after the deadline but portal and common app were still accepting applications so went for it

1 Like

Still waiting. Daughter applied late December. UDel asked for fall transcripts in February and at that time they said there were many applicants in her major and that they would announce final decision in early April 2022. This was on the student portal (applied to teaching program)

D accepted today, after deferral from EA to RD in January (Psych major)

Could you share what major he was accepted into ?

My son was accepted just last friday to the Business school. I think he applied 1/15.

3 Likes

He was accepted as an Environmental Studies major in the College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment. Headed down there this weekend for an accepted students event; 99% sure he will accept.

3 Likes

Any deferred from Lerner still awaiting response?

1 Like

Did anyone else get a light up water bottle and phone charger with UD logo? D got a nice package containing both but no note came with it. Does UD send these when you commit?

My daughter waited until the last minute to commit. She hasn’t received anything yet. She’ll be attending Lerner.

Gpa: 4.07w 3.49uw(not great ik)
Sat: 1450
State:MD
coursework: 3AP 10 Dual enrollment

applied dec 1
decision jan 6th
Rejected Computer Engineering

Tbh not sure why I was rejected, my counselor had me under the impression delaware was a safety.

1 Like