University of Florida Class 2026 Admissions

For some reason it didn’t work on my daughters phone but it worked on her computer.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the encouragement. Trying to stay upbeat with DD but just feel like we were overly optimistic when making the list. Maybe the reaches we submitted without scores will surprise us.

1 Like

What was the UF recalculated

I’m sorry your son wasn’t accepted but you don’t know other applicant’s scores or GPA. Competition is tough for UF. I really don’t think it’s a conspiracy.

1 Like

Try this - try a different computer if you have one
Try a different browser. If you are using chrome try edge for example
Clear your cache - on chrome upper right three dots click on them and choose history and then clear browsing data
Let me know how it goes. Could be just cookies/cache stuck in browser

I think you meant to reply to someone else.

My S was accepted last year when he applied.
I was telling another parent whose son wasn’t accepted that UF has become very competitive.

Daughter OOS CT
Accepted 4.4 UF GPA, 1530 SAT
Dad Gator, Mom Gator, Aunt, Uncle
Go Gators!
P.S. time to move on from Mike White…

3 Likes

4.7 recalculated UF GPA

Accepted OOS with 4.0 UF recalculated, 1510 SAT. Excited to visit the school.

Not too much trouble getting business core courses. They are online. Micro online. Financial Accg online. All online all the time. Calc may be hard to get if you don’t have AP cred

1 Like

How does one know their UF recalculated GPA?

1 Like

That stinks. All online.

2 Likes

Has UF released the average stats of the admitted students?

Are all business classes online or are some in person? Is that just for freshman year? Thanks!

Is it just business classes that are online or is that campus wide? I’m majoring in CS so I’m curious what to expect.

Alright, I got in!!!

32 ACT Superscored
4.57 GPA Weighted/ 3.83 UW
17 APs

I should make an anecdote, my ECs are relatively strong

5 Likes

Why is the Housing application button not working:(( Though? Anyone else?

Warrington Business School offers most of the required lower division classes on line. However, lots of upper division classes are in person. Most of the guys my son knows are business majors and they say good things about the experience and instruction. Remember, unless your student comes to UF with a lot of transfer credits, they will be taking a lot of electives that will be face to face.

UF offers calculus classes specifically for business majors (survey of calculus 1 and 2) that are more focused on math applicable to business. Most of these are on line as well, but each section also offers classes that are in person.

1 Like

UF Academic Advising offers a calculator for figuring that out. Hopefully providing that link here isn’t against CC TOS.

GPA Calculator – Academic Advising Center.

1 Like