University of Florida Class of 2027 Official Thread

If he wants to Opt In to a transfer review he will want to look at the prerequisites required for his major to make sure he will have them all completed by August. We will create a transfer application for him. After he sees a transfer status he will want to upload a copy of his college transcript for review. The colleges will try to get him a transfer decision as quickly as possible.

3 Likes

Accepted!

3 Likes

No, they would need to request a term change to have their admission moved to summer and the answer will depend if we have the space to move them.

I’m sorry, that is hard. I’m sure she will have great offers from other schools that she will hopefully love. If she doesn’t then she can look to transfer for her junior year.

1 Like

OOS no email last week accepted Warrington school of business

5 Likes

Congratulations!! But I thought UF does not admit by major?? Does it list the major in the decision letter??

1 Like

No but applied finance so figuring that is what it is. Not 100% sure good point.

Thanks!! My son is not home from work until later and wanted to understand how decision come out at UF! Congrats again!!

3 Likes

My son was admitted OOS into Pace. It’s a real disappointment. Does UF allow appeals to be considered for regular admission. He wants to go to college and have the full experience of living in the dorms and going to classes. He is a strong applicant and we were surprised by this.

1 Like

Got admission to this random Pace program. Never heard of it. Reading it now but since He’s out of state not living in a residence hall when he knows no one is effectively a rejection. Is there a way to appeal that?

Kiddo accepted and accepted honors program! Kiddo got amazing offer from UCF…so wondering when UF will post merit even though we aren’t expecting any :slight_smile: Hubby and I UF grads and we have a graduating UF kiddo.

2 Likes

Unfortunately Sante Fe for the first year :frowning:

1 Like

Wondering the same thing, Also, what a TERRIBLE way to notify. Son opens Portal it says
“Welcome *****, Congratulations
You’re a gator!”
Hes so excited gives us hugs etc. then scroll down to learn its PaCE. So actually no you’re not a gator. PSYCH!!! Butter check your portals carefully yall!

3 Likes

ACCEPTED to honors and honors research program with 2k stipend! in state; 4.0,5.05; valedictorian; 32 ACT; good ec’s. GO GATORS!!

2 Likes

accepted intl to honors with no email last week!!!

5 Likes

DD accepted, OOS!

4 Likes

D23 accepted for Fall. For posterity:
OOS
Did not receive the earlier email
4.0/4.5 (maybe higher recalculated, not sure)
34 ACT

4 Likes

prerequisites required for his major, he wants to go in as a math major does this means he need to have calc 3 and differential equations before August.

How do you find out if you got into honors? Help please

Oh my god. My son got in

7 Likes