University of Miami 2021 Early Action Thread

I saw this on my financial aid award “Your financial aid application has been administratively closed due to inactivity or outstanding financial aid documents. If you wish to still be considered for financial aid, please contact our office and submit all remaining required documentation so your financial aid eligibility can be determined.” Any idea what this means? I submitted both the FAFSA and the CSS profile so I’m not sure whats missing

They didn’t specify a date, but they said no later than June 23.

Was that all merit? My son received acceptance today but we have not seen any merit awards. 4.0 UW and 4.5 Weighted GPA, 1410 SAT, 13 APs. Shouldn’t he be getting some kind of merit help?

I’m from MA, accepted to Bus. Ad. w/ Presidential 25k

1450 new SAT
4.0 GPA

I AM STRESSED I just want to know…

Son got in. No e-mail but I found the letter on system. For people looking, note it is not in the Student Communications Center box at the top center of page. You have to go to the smaller Communications Center box on the right.

For people who have received the e-mail is there a separate letter for scholarship/financial aid and admissions or is it just one letter? Son’s letter only mentions admission not $.

Where is the scholarships at?? it says Inquiry access denied on mine

@OldCheermomDC Hey did the merit scholarship award come in the acceptance letter? Or something separate?

Same here. I was accepted, but I didn’t see any merit scholarships anywhere. 4.7 weighted GPA, 11 total APs, and 30 on ACT

@Ginger2151 same here man. Says inquiry access denied. Are you an international student by any chance? Do you mind telling me your stats?

deferred… It was a reach so I am satisfied

sooooo is there another wave coming at 7???

Nope Im from california. 30 ACT 4.43 weighted 3.89 unweighted over 11 APs

@pinacoladaxo it came in an email first and now showing in the cane link.

@uditjain. I am from California. I got a 30 ACT. 4.43 weight 3.89 unweighted. Went to their summer program as well

Accepted!!! I’m from Florida. Can’t go unless i get a scholarship though :frowning:

Waitlisted. 31 ACT ; 4.6 W ; 3.8023 UW ; multiple AP courses w 5’s on World & English Lan

@ginger2151 Ah, congrats on the acceptance anyways. I’ve got similar stats but 1420 on SAT instead. We should be getting some merit aid haha. I really need it, Umiami is so ex. I guess we have to wait until tomorrow and call the admission office.

I’m from florida and have still not heard? What does this mean?

Did anyone who received scholarships view them separate from the financial aid award?