University of Miami class of 2022

It showed me financial aid info just a second ago and now it says “inquiry access denied”

is this happening to anybody else ?

me neither. WTH!?!?!!!

Hopefully this is a good sign that they’re preparing the release of decisions!

I called the undergrad admission office and they said that financial aid is a separate office and not related to whether ir not you got in. I´m really nervous. Does anyone know if thats true?

Yup that happened to me too

I think i got them same guy. what answer did you get?

@jazmineevans13 that doesn’t make sense why would you get a financial aid statement if you didn’t get in

I don´t know but thats what he said. I was really confused too.

do we think decisions are going to come out tonight?

My guess is that the financial aid statement was entered, but not meant to be shown. If you got a statement then I am guessing you got in, but they fixed the glitch and stopped showing any financial aid info.

Agreed. ^ If I had a guess i don’t think the decisions are coming out tonight :frowning:

None of this commotion happens if Miami just gives a specific date like 90% of other schools lol

I know!! I cannot live with this suspense any longer!!

The guy I spoke to said they never confirmed ED notification dates and that having financial aid information on your account means nothing :frowning:

that was the reply i got too.

does anyone know if anything like this happened last year?

they need to get their s***t together point blank. I’m dying

Miami is a need- blind school which means that admissions does not have connections with financial aid and therefore that popping up probably means nothing

Really hoping some decisions are released in 12 minutes!!!