University of Miami class of 2022

I applied EA and didn’t get any award. I hope they only released awards for ED and not EA yet, otherwise I must have not gotten in. Did anyone apply EA and get a scholarship?

If they’ve awarded some financial aid already, shouldn’t decisions be ready already? Just depends on if they choose to release them tonight…

Fordham decisions came back. now can fall back on something if i dont get in:) so nervous tho

@em0727 the admissions person i spoke with said the system was releasing financial aid before decisions for some reason, but decisions aren’t coming out until next week

@emo00727 were they releasing it just for ED? or did anyone from EA see their notification online

I just called admissions and asked if EDI results will come out anytime soon and all he said was “we still do not know the exact dates.”

@jackd341 I’m assuming just for ED

@jackd341 I believe EA comes out mid-January. I’m an EDI applicant

I just hope they post them tonight!!

yeah EA does come out mid-january. I was just worried because i thought maybe they released ED and EA scholarships, and I didnt get one. I think @senya2018 is right, its only for ED applications

Not going to lie, the admissions person on the phone sounded kind of miserable. I’m assuming it’s because of the flood of calls they’re getting!

Can everyone search for classes?

ED applicant, financial aid available but can’t accept or decline. Can search for classes where I believe I couldn’t before…

agree…I highly doubt they would go through the trouble of calculating financial aid for those not accepted…maybe it’s wishful thinking though

I really hope some decisions will be up at 5 — only less than an hour!

agree…I highly doubt they would go through the trouble of calculating financial aid for those not accepted…maybe it’s wishful thinking though

it’s letting me search for classes it didn’t let me before

All of these seem like good signs…fingers crossed

Wait, it’s not letting me see my financial aid anymore. Anyone else?

@em0727 same mine is saying inquiry access denied