University of Miami Class of 2024

I tried chrome and Edge browser

Does anyone have an idea of if it’s coming out today? Can someone call the admissions office?

Ya, does anyone know if it’s actually today?

just called admissions and they said by the end of january. they also looked at my account and said to ignore any financial info since decisions havent been released but idk
 my heart wants to believe its a good sign haha!

Ok thank god other people can’t see it phew

@cllgebnd20 I have been a school counselor for 27 years. Since the time decision notification transferred from snail mail to electronic notification many universities alert us late in the day when ED/EA/RD decisions will post. It is often after school is out but within an hour or 2 of the release. They ask us to please not share that information. They do this as a courtesy to alert us that students may seek us out the next school day for good news or sad news.

@jaguarzusa Canelink full site, go to Student Center, View Financial Aid, 2021+, Menu, Financial Aid Disclosure, look for money under scholarships section

i filed the fafsa and the css but not scans of w2 nor federal tax return 
 will this mean i won’t qualify for anything?

I sure hope not seeing anything in the financial aid disclosure doesn’t mean a non-acceptance. That option is not available on the account. We only see ‘Home’ & ‘Documents/Messages’.

Under financial aid my cane link is now saying I have 23k in scholarship
 it didn’t show before. I hope this isn’t all I got for writing the premier essay

Results are out. But I can’t access financial aid. And nothing under Accept/Decline awards it says - There is no financial aid information found.

Decisions are up I got in. Financial aid isn’t up yet.

Many of you have mentioned a ‘premier essay’. My son didn’t write an additional essay. What is it? Where was that option? I hope he didn’t miss out on an opportunity for a scholarship.

mine isn’t showing any decision. we are from california.

my decision isn’t posted ?

Where do you see the decision?

It’s under your messages. I got accepted

Southern suns and sky blue water
Smile upon you Alma Mater
Mistress of this fruitful land
With all knowledge at your hand
Always just to honor true
All our love we pledge to you!
Alma Mater, stand forever
On Biscayne’s wondrous shore.

Memorized in 1990. Go Canes! Congratulations new Canes :smiley:

When you scroll down to the bottom of the main page, I have the green dot saying complete. Is it like this for anyone else?

Green Dot. No letter yet.