University of Miami Deferred 2025

I haven’t received one my self, but I saw someone saying that they did so I was just wondering

I think the one on one call is for already admitted students. That’s what people were saying on the UMiami early action forum. Hope this helps!

Has Umiami’s decisions always come out on a Friday? Is it possible they come out after this Friday, since they have until April 1st?

1 Like

Oh okay thank you

do we think it could be today?

From my info they always come out on fridays

1 Like

Does everybody have the loan info on their financial aid?

Does anyone know what’s harder to get into: UF (out of state) or UMiami?

No. Where?

It should be on ur right in the financial aid main page

Not sure if I’m looking in the wrong this but i only see View a financial aid, IDOC, and Financial Aid Status Update

funny. i dont have IDOC but then again i dont know whether thats solely a domestic thing or not.

Oh I’m intl so that might be why

1 Like

im intl too. i have Umiami on my idoc which requested for my parents tax return but i dont explicitly have IDOC written on my Umiami financial aid portal. I have parents tax return, student tax return, and 1 more thing which i dont remember,

Is there a separate FA portal?

1.U click financial aid on the lower right of your main portal.
2.Then u log into to financial aid.
3.Once ur in, u will see in the main page on the right 2021/2022.
4.Under 2021/2022 u will see something ab loans and such.
I think in another chat(RD) somebody posted a screenshot of how it looks like.
I hope this helps in someway or another.

I’m curious what the decisions were for deferred applicants, so if anyone wants to share their decisions that would be great!

I was deferred EA then accepted for spring 2022 :slight_smile:

waitlist

Has anyone noticed on the Financial aid pkg with the yearly COA listed that the dorm amount is about 1/2 what it lists as costs at the housing page? Are housing prices going down or did the Financial Aid make a mistake?

Did you notice if on the Financial aid pkg with the yearly COA listed that the dorm amount is about 1/2 what it lists as costs at the housing page? Are housing prices going down or did the Financial Aid make a mistake? TIA