University of Miami EA Class of 2025

I think so because the person I talked to said most likely nothing will come out today.

That means thereā€™s still a chance lol. Iā€™m fine hearing next week but since they generally release Friday it probably means a whole week rather than just like Tuesday.

1 Like

maybe but I wouldnā€™t really count on it. In my case, I just want to know and get it over with at this point.

They told you theyā€™d be out by next Friday?

kinda, she didnā€™t give me a specific day. all she said was ā€œadmissions are experiencing some delay, so you should expect to see your results by the latest, next weekā€

She did say latest, but im fine with hearing back from next week, at least its not within 2 more weeks of waiting. It could potentially be released sooner. I think I saw somewhere on these discussion posts that miami has a history of releasing things on Fridays/mondays but thereā€™s always the possibility of any other week days.

2 Likes

Nothing. Pain.

8 Likes

Are we thinking next friday?

1 Like

i guess so! waiiittt are you the one who said my username was funny on the cwru 2025 thread???

LOL!! Yes I was

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard that we could hear back anytime during this next week but Iā€™m not super sure

3 Likes

Itā€™s a bummer if the big scholarship programs have completed. They should let folks know that as many are hopeful. We all know the odds are slim - but we all have hope. A little transparency from the schools would be nice. Oh well.

3 Likes

So we thinking next Friday does anyone know the time of last years

I completely agree they should do what usc does where they tell everyone on the same day if they received and if not it says decision will come later

1 Like

Would anyone be willing to read my scholarship essay. I took a huge risk and would like feedback even though I already submitted.

1 Like

my cousin is apart of umiamiā€™s co '23 and she got her decision result around mid afternoon PST but she did say many of her friends got theirs at a different time.

1 Like

I can read it if youā€™d like!

Ooo ok! Thank you! Iā€™m so nervousšŸ˜…

1 Like

Ok! Thanks

1 Like

of course! can you send it to my email itā€™s nambiar.adhwaitha@gmail.com