University of Miami EA Class of 2025

right i know they’re supposed to say end of january which is probably what they meant by sunday the 31 (if that exchange ever happened)

1 Like

i don’t think so. i am also on reddit and i don’t see that

I feel like they just enjoy saying random days now

3 Likes

so many people lie we just have to check everyday

4 Likes

For those who have supposedly been able to access your cane link. What does it actually say once you click on the “cane link full site” orange tab? Or are you confusing the applicant portal with the Cane Link website?

3 Likes

once you log into the full site, it still has the option to long into your student center as normal, where you can see your messages and personal info, etc.

Also, if we are speculating the possible indicators of admission, how many of you received an email in December inviting you to switch your application to ED2?

4 Likes

me. but i can’t sign on

i did

I think they send the email to everybody

I didnt get it

I just called and asked if EA notifications will be coming out today. The admissions lady said, “We don’t have a date. They will be coming out at the end of a January or beginning of February.”

On this thread it seemed that multiple people did not.

Did HPM application pop into anyone’s portal saying the application is required even though they never applied

nope. what’s your major?

Neuroscience

1 Like

Can you send a photo of the notification, idk where to look for it.

Dear Emma,

Thank you for submitting your application to the University of Miami! My admission colleagues and I look forward to learning more about you.

We know many students are hearing from admission offices across the country, and we have received questions about whether or not applicants can still switch into Early Decision II (EDII). If you have recently decided that the University of Miami is now your top choice institution, we will allow you to switch your submitted application from Early Action (EA) to EDII no later than January 1, 2021.

that’s what the email looks like

2 Likes

ugh it literally is the end of january tho like why do they keep saying that like it’s not

I applied for the HPM program and my application is no longer in the column section of the portal. Does this mean anything?