University of Miami EA Class of 2025

i don’t think that email matters tbh

2 Likes

where?

it couldbe whenever they dont want to give us a date because of technical issues like if we knew a date their system would completely crash.

1 Like

I don’t know how to send a photo at all on here but if you add my snap @robert18no420 I will show you!!

1 Like

Agreed, but it’s interesting why only certain people got it.

1 Like

I would ignore any comments about what admissions says on phone – I’ve had at least 3 schools so far say similar things and it came out that day…the person who answers the phone is probably receiving thousands of calls and that’s the boiler plate response. The person answering the phone isn’t a decision maker.

7 Likes

agreed. northeastern wouldn’t tell anyone yesterday and it came out last night.

3 Likes

Can anyone still access the HPM tab

1 Like

I just went to portal – looks same to me, but time at this stage its either today or tomorrow – I don’t see them waiting until next week

1 Like

I cannot, but I was able to do so earlier today.

yes tomorrow will be stressful

me too

ya I did

I have tried conveying this message for as long as I’ve been on this site, and went through the application process w/ my children six times. Admissions offices will NEVER tell when their decisions are coming out. EVER. All we can do is wait. Best of luck to all!!

5 Likes

In my portal, the forms changed and now let’s me submit new financial documents, does this mean I’ll be deferred?

which forms and where?

Financial, before I had only the display button but now I also have a submit new one

i dont have anything new regarding financial aid

Same here

does it say update your financial aid interest?