Where did you hear that from?

1 Like

They posted ot

1 Like

Could you send it?

1 Like

It’s on the admissions blog

1 Like

Just to clarify for above, the next Ross wave is 2/19, we are not certain about the next RD and EA deferred wave

Oh my, MSU had UM number tonight. They need to get that out of their system. I hope they didn’t just lose their #1 seed. Yuck!

What took you so long… Lol… I have been a Big Ten fan my whole life. This was Michigan just helping their little brother to possibly make the NCAA Tourney… Nothing more or less then that. Well… That’s what I will keep telling myself at least :rofl: :basketball:

1 Like

I was doing my daughter’s PITA tax return and we were eating dinner! My son mentioned it to my husband. MSU is crap but they have those good wins under their belt - Ohio State, Illinois and now Michigan in the last two weeks. Too bad they have many crap losses lol.

The Izzo factor… Iowa had a hard time with Wisconsin also but. Watch out for Loyola Chicago… Their coming…

1 Like

I’m a deferred EA applicant to LSA. I submitted my LOCI in which I specified Umich was my first choice. 4.5 GPA, no test scores, IB diploma, many extra curriculars, sports captain, 2 honors societies, summer course at Umich, OOS. Because I didn’t get any decision on Friday, can I assume I got rejected or just that my chances have slightly decreased?

1 Like

You are not rejected until they tell you, you are rejected. Stay the course…

3 Likes

^^^This.

Is Michigan or Northwestern your first choice as it looks like you’ve also posted there?

For sure it has been hard on the kids both ways. I mean, ugh, just a terrible senior year and there is nothing to do but make the best of it. I think college represents the first thing they can really look forward to in a long time and it makes it that much more intense as the results come in.

Even if the schools had all decided and planned to finally go test optional - no Covid - it would have been a rough few years of transitioning. To do it under the current circumstances - where I have to assume most of these admissions folks are not physically in the same office - has to be a nightmare. I believe the schools are doing the best they can.

We are still optimistic but if UM doesn’t come through my son has other options. Everyone advised him from the beginning not to fall in love with one school but he did!

2 Likes

I put my enrollment deposit down last night, however I had a question. Does the $300 go towards Orientation? That’s what I had heard, just wanted to check

No. I believe if it’s online there is no fee but if in person there is.

Ah, interesting, so it is definitely going to be online again this year? Or is this just the site from last year and they haven’t decided yet?

Probably from last year. Just email /call today and they will let you know. Then there’s no mystery.