University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

awesome! I thought they were running behind so I thought more would be next week but that is awesome!

2 Likes

what school within MIchigan did you apply to?

Just keep in mind. Michigan does a full holistic review of applications. Some people will get in with lower GPA, Stat scores then others. Everyone is deserving. Let’s congratulate the people getting accepted. People that didn’t the last few year all went on to great colleges and opportunities. Also the wait list might again be long this year. People were taken off early. So there is always so hope there but any wait list is a longer shot.

Good Luck to all.

16 Likes

This is awesome!

Wishing everyone luck as well!

1 Like

Did they release Stamps, Shipman and 4 year renewable scholarships? Do you have any info on it? I have just seen one person in the forum who said that he/she received Shipman. So just curious.

I know that you know a lot about UMich. Honestly you have the most info about Umich. Do you know if they released Stamps, Shipman and 4 year renewable scholarships? Do you have any info on it? I have just seen one person in the forum who said that he/she received Shipman. So just curious.

I didn’t receive any info on this.

ok. Thanks. I am not sure if only one person got then. Please let me know whenever you have that info.

What he said… Lol… Remember. This is just a microcosm of the real world. More then one person got it. They are very difficult gets with few going out. Once accepted there are many internal scholarships you can apply for like department ones. Again, I wouldn’t count on those if you really need the funds. Look at them as an extra bonus if your so lucky.

2 Likes

Oh. I see. So do you think we can infer that more than one person got it as one person got it? What if that person is lying? You know there are people who lie in Reddit or CC just to get kick out of it. That’s what I was confused about. But what you say makes sense. That person said that he received Shipman award for LSA political science if I remember correctly.

I don’t live my life worried about other people and what they say. If he said he got it then great. It doesn’t really affect me one way or another. Again, very few get merit at Michigan so if someone gets lucky then great for them…

2 Likes

Merit Scholarships | U-M LSA Scholarships.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info.

1 Like

https://enrollmentconnect.umich.edu/account/login?r=https%3A%2F%2Fenrollmentconnect.umich.edu%2Fapply%2Fstatus%3Fcmd%3Dpayments

Does this link work for anyone?

Or does it bring you to a blank white screen^

yeah i got a blank screen too…

It’s last years link. Some people who did not get a blank screen got in last year.

ah so will this most likely indicate anything on this year’s link?

Not sure lol, was testing it out.

It’s a log in page