University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

same lol

In the past there were usually 3 RD waves on or about 2/1, 3/1 and 4/1. Obviously, that changed this year due to Covid. Michigan released EA in late January (29th, I believe) and then a small RD wave on 3/5. This next wave, which I think will be today, should be the last RD wave.

And yes, I believe, with 50,000+ EA apps and 80,000+ total apps, that most decisions today will either be waitlisted or rejections. I believe more than 50%+ of the acceptances are out already, between the 1/29 EA and 3/5 RD waves. So, what’s remaining should be mostly be waitlisted and rejections.

My withdrawal button just went away

If you get rejected or waitlisted does it usually come up in the same place that the “decision postponed” message came up or would it be on the right side under the application section?

Me too

Here the same. Here we go - the rejections are finally coming. It’s good that we at least can get relieved from this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine is still here

same

1 Like

I think mine is gone. where was it before?

1 Like

mine is also gone. is that a bad sign?

It’s on enrollment connect under the appliation tab

I think it may mean that decisions are coming today. But I can only guess.

maybe a good sign for you. at Berkeley, those who were not able to withdraw their apps were eventually rejected.

Uh oh

yeah mine’s definitely gone. Anyone know what it was like for 2024

Okay, it could just mean that decisions are being processed right now. I don’t think we all should jump to any conclusions on what this might mean.

2 Likes

Everybody STAY CALM😗…

2 Likes

At least it could be some good news about the decisions being released soon

At this point, I just want to know so I can move on

agreed, there is no conclusion. I am just referring to what happened yesterday to my son and many others :disappointed: