University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

keep calm and eat chocolate

2 Likes

Yes I agree, but I just don’t want everyone, including myself, to start freaking out whether not having/having the button is an acceptance/rejection, etc.

1 Like

the fact that the withdraw button is gone is freaking me out

2 Likes

me too me too… good luck to your son!! where else has he gotten into?

i hope UM isnt following this…

1 Like

I don’t think it means anything for the moment, go have a look at the NYU 2025 thread apparently there were some indicators for ED and now everyone’s going crazy about the buttons/housing portal…

Yes, we are. I have three different threads open, and we are losing our minds over what probably means nothing lol

1 Like

On the Cal (Berkeley) thread they found an early indicator with the withdrawal button.

What did the indicator say?

lmao the big question

1 Like

There is no reason to freak out. By this time, you may already have quite a few decent options. UM is only one additional option if you get admitted. We can relax and just watch how UM wants play :laughing:

1 Like

If the withdrawal button is gone, then that probably means your decision is coming out in today’s wave

1 Like

too long to explain. there was a whole crazy catfight yesterday in that thread… i was dying laughing cause it was soo unnecessary yet so funny.

1 Like

thought it was today

Does anyone here still have their button?

I do

yep

You know, I’d probably explain it wrong and people would get mad at me for being an idiot. :grinning:

Was it a good thing or bad thing

Does anyone want to go check the 2024 thread? I may do so