University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Ross Decision Notification Dates were posted yesterday:

Each year, we release our Michigan Ross Preferred Admission decision schedule in January. Our goal in providing these dates is to help alleviate a bit of the concerns students may feel while awaiting their college application decisions.

Below are the following days in 2021 when we plan to share admission decisions. Decisions will arrive by email after 5:00 p.m. EST/EDT on the following Fridays:

Feb. 19, 2021

Mar. 19, 2021

April 16, 2021

1 Like

@jhcr236 Here you go Postponed Applicants FAQ | University of Michigan Office of Undergraduate Admissions

anyone want to call the admissions to see if it comes out today? im too nervous

Lol. Just did. End of January… Like the new edit function :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks!

SORRY!!! NOT NEXT WEEK. End of January… My bad!! Forgot the date today :wink:

No email on CSS, but we completed a while back. There is a checklist box on the application page that says whether or not it was completed, so my guess is that the email just went to everyone who had not yet completed.

1 Like

I applied to the School of Education (teaching and child development have been big interests of mine,) do you guys know if this affects my admissions in any way? Is SOE competitive?

I wrote my why Michigan essay all about this

1 Like

Here’s the breakdown for enrolled Class of 2022, so the info is 3 years old:

LSA 4,163
Engineering 1,363
Ross 447
MTD 200
Kinesiology 166
Stamps 155
Nursing 136
Taubman 34

Total = 6,664

I don’t see the School of Education listed and I’m not sure of the reason why it’s not listed.

super weird. I just got an email from Michigan telling me to check out the TEPA program especially. It was my preferred admission tho

I didn’t get an email about completing the CSS, does this mean anything. I am pretty sure I never even filled it out. Is this bad news?

FWIW, if you go to the CDS, then it states that there were 59 students who received a bachelor’s degree in Education during 2018-2019. So there’s probably less undergrad students than that in each class. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Did you choose to apply for financial aid?

1 Like

The email didn’t really seem like it was for anyone special

Marketing material about the program most likely… It’s a great program.

1 Like

Hopefully I will be able to attend : ).

1 Like

I know that people often get into LSA first and then preferred admission, but does one’s strength or interest in like, business, for example give them a better chance of getting into Michigan and then their preferred school as a whole? For example, if someone has lots of business experience would that make them more likely to initially get into LSA then Ross than someone who also applied to Ross but maybe had less “business” experience?

I just realized I accidentally put no financial aid, does that mean I can’t apply for financial aid for the University of Michigan, or is there a way I can change that answer?

1 Like

Just contact the admission folks immediately and they will change that for you and let you apply for Financial Aid.