University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Friday

Defense wins the games… Wow… Didn’t see that coming…

1 Like

I thought it would be like the 2018 game, not like what happened. The team played well; although Johns is inconsistent, he stepped up his game.

If they play Alabama, it’s going to be a boat race, like the LSU game.

Yep. John’s has actually played well and provided the points needed. He gets to the like well and attacks. I just like how each game someone new emerges or like today nicely even game with 4 in double figures… Really thought it would be much closer and I am tied with Joe Lunardi at 92.4 %… So I am good… :basketball::joy:

Thanks, no worries!!!

Well, now they play UCLA. Can’t take them too lightly, they are playing well!

1 Like

Detroit is NOT near Ann Arbor in the sense that crime would flow from one to another. It’s about a 45 minute drive through multiple suburbs. Crime does leak into some nearby Detroit suburbs. But Ann Arbor is far in terms of culture and environment from Detroit.

So so sorry! It’s SO hard when younger siblings are rejected.:cry:

1 Like

My D18 has one best HS friend at UCLA and the other attends Gonzaga. Should be interesting here in the neighborhood, if things progress. The text craziness has already started tonight.

2 Likes

Congrats to those who got accepted!

1 Like

Son was waitlisted. He received the email the day before from the auditions of the band (thus not relevant).

1 Like

Also check out the Prospective Parents page on Facebook

For those that are waitlisted what other schools are you seriously considering in enrolling at as your 2nd choice school?

illinois at urbana-champaign or syracuse

was rejected or waitlisted by all non-safeties

I hear you. I’m still waiting on one more decision tomorrow- but not optimistic. This really sucks.

2 Likes

Nephew admitted to CSP. (Comprehensive studies program) I know this program offers a lot of support as a student.
How about future opportunities? Would it be helpful if he wanted to apply for a minor at Ross in the future? Does CSP help with career counseling or internship opportunities?

Waitlisted by both Emory and UMICH. Accepted by UT Austin and UCSD. Perhaps will choose UCSD. Not sure what to do with the waiting game? Chance would be slim right?

I am sorry! That sucks! They raised the hope then pour cold water on your head. They should be more careful knowing how frustrating it is already for kids and parents.

You have great acceptances. Congrats. You need to accept by May 1st. You can still stay on the wait list till they tell you you can’t. Worst case you get accepted and lose a deposit.

I have a new button on my enrollment connect. It’s by the headline “Fall 2021 First year Application”. The button says “Switch app”. I didn’t have this before, not sure why I have it now. :thinking: