University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

I have no doubt that rejections do happen, I can see that on our school’s Naviance. But here on CC, very, very few are posted.

guys i hate to be that overthinker on CC lol but i think there might be something with the inspect element. the admit term on wolverine access is not a piece of code but it’s set in the same way as academic program, aplication nbr, etc. It’s just hidden. I would honestly not be surprised if the people who have admit on inspect are in, but dont get hopes up because who knows.

Where are you inspecting - just on the blue screen saying “Your decision will come before the end of Jan” on the admissions page?

Well nobody’s not had it

1 Like

I did the same thing for vandy. What did you end up saying to them?

go to wolverine access → New and prospective business → application statys

then again, if EVERYONE has it…

1 Like

What will that even do?

wdym

I am 99% confident it means nothing. Is the element with that ID a div? And within the div, is there a span that says “Application Term”?

I’m pretty sure that you’re just seeing part of the table header bar

1 Like

so it had ADMIT term and then as like a sub divider, application term

I go to the portal and try inspect element, how do i do it?

on chrome, view, developer, inspect elements

So I basically wrote a giant paragraph explaining how teaching is something I want to pursue in conjunction to law or how like I intend to pursue law at a later part of my life once I am greater experienced in work fields. It was awhile ago but my admissions counselor replied saying that she would add it to my file. To be honest, if I were you I would just leave it because I don’t see it being a reason why you’re accepted vs rejected, as that question on the general common app is mostly for statistical purposes. If you want to email them, you can make a story like that or just say that your common app submission was a mistake and you want to clear it up. Don’t worry about it though too much lol.

Is it this?
< div id=“win0divADM_APPL_PROG_ADMIT_TERMlbl$0”>
< span class=“PSEDITBOXLABEL”>Application Term< /span>
< /div>

1 Like

yea

Yes. Since most are deferred, we would expect most people to not have it if it meant anything. It doesn’t.

that’s part of the table, don’t read into it

1 Like

i guess but college confidential skews accepted

once i inspect element, what do i do from there