University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

ya everyone has that

only slightly. Far more of us will be deferred.

If the inspect element thing is correct then it would be a more common solution to finding out decisions early in general. Don’t look into it.

That’s true but on the gtech thread not everyone had pay now

so you dont think its weird that as part of the table it has admit term hidden, like maybe that would change after decisions are released. The page also says links will vary as part of application so i think inspect would be different for accepted vs defered

let’s find one person that looks in the right place and can’t find it and maybe we can then discuss it means something. For now, everyone has found it when they knew where and how to look.

1 Like

How common are rejections?

no i don’t think that’s weird. It’s probably some fancy web development styling pattern. I suspect that what that means is that if you are admitted, your admit term will be whatever is under Application Term (for example, I would be enrolling in Fall 2021)

2 Likes

I think means nothing …

2 Likes

after i inspect element, where do i look up key words?

I think typically less common than deferrals. But straight rejections definitely happen from Michigan according to my HS counselor. This year, with applications way up, who knows if they may reject more in absolute terms or even as a percentage.

don’t even bother. it means nothing. it’s literally just what’s coded into the website. people need to stop with this because it does nothing and each letter on a website is coded to form that letter so honestly it doesn’t mean anything

2 Likes

What day’s does Umich usually release on?

searching for keywords did not work for me. Use the inspect element tool and point it at the Application Term heading on the Application Status page of Wolverine Access. Seriously will be a waste of your time.

Last year it came on a Thursday

wednesday and thursday

1 Like

From other posters, here are the days decisions came out in the past:

2011: Dec. 16 (Friday)
2012: Dec. 14 (Friday)
2013: Dec. 20 (Friday)
2014: Dec. 19 (Friday)
2015: Dec. 18 (Friday)
2016: Dec. 21 (Wednesday)
2017: Dec. 20 (Wednesday)
2018: Dec. 19 (Wednesday)
2019: Dec. 19 (Thursday)

2020/21: Any day now!

I don’t think that it will be today

why

It is almost certainly in the next 3 days. So I would check today starting at 2:45 through 3:30 and keep doing that each day until you have a decision.

1 Like