University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

looking at that trend, I mean Thursday looks possible to be honest

but friday is still my guess lol

Note screenshot here explaining this table. However, even for fun, for the life of me I can’t find anything that says, means, or allows me to “inspect element”. I don’t know how one inspects elements of anything anywhere once on the application status page. And can’t find a way to show the screenshot now. It says everyone has Admit Term because “if” admitted this would be the term. It’s says “if”.

got a feeling that they come before Friday. Either today or tomorrow is my guess

“The term for which you are requesting admission is your ‘Admit Term’.”

it’s been wednesday for three years in a row and maybe last year’s thursday decision was an anomaly so i think today is still possible

anything is possible. today, tomorrow, friday…

I have a feeling it will be Friday

1 Like

Well, just looking at Naviance (NorCal location), there’s a whole bunch of EA rejections. How common is kinda relative, but I agree with MrRobot2018 and say HERE on CC, deferrals are the most common EA decision.

BTW, someone at our school was rejected with a 4.31 weighted GPA and a 1,570 SAT score in EA!

yeah but i doubt they had many extracurriculars because michigan cares about well rounded and interactive students not just grades. even with a perfect gpa.

1 Like

It’s also possible they just didn’t meet the class profile that umich was trying to create.

Hard work does not equal success

4 Likes

we gonna start checking at 2:30 or 3:00?

2 Likes
  1. they wouldn’t come out before then
1 Like

Last year was 2:50

1 Like

y’all they aren’t coming out today. i just called admissions and they said 29th and not before then

2 Likes

didnt u say yesterday that no AO is legally allowed to say when its coming out?
I do agree that its mostlikely on friday though

5 Likes

yeah idk but i asked and the person said they’re starting on friday the 29th. prolly because they have a set day now they’re allowed to but when it was not public they weren’t allowed to say anything

do you think letters are already in the mail?

wouldn’t be surprised i got a letter from msu like 3 weeks after the indicated date

in msu’s defense, they wrapped the letter in an msu flag. Definitely the coolest package I’ve gotten from a university

4 Likes