University of Pittsburgh Class of 2027 Official Discussion Thread

Thank you. It doesnt have the decision letter.

fwiw, my kid was accepted late afternoon on the Friday before Labor Day weekend, and the letter didn’t show up until Tuesday afternoon.
Weekends don’t seem to be an operating day for Pitt admissions document center.

2 Likes

Hello - Can you please DM me the spreadsheet as well, really appreciate you putting this together!

Hi, you need to send me an email in a private message. It’s a Google Sheet, and I will send you a share link via email.
Thanks!

@Collegesoon2: I feel the same! Had hoped to hear back by now…

1 Like

My daughter received an email that her application is going to review. Does anyone know when she can expect to hear whether she was accepted? Thank you so much!

1 Like

Submitted 8/5 and still waiting. Why would they say it’s a rolling basis and then keep the early applicants waiting.

2 Likes

yes my daughter received that last week.

My kid was accepted to School of Nursing. Applied 8/8, acceptance letter in document center dated 9/8. Email 9/10. OOS, test optional. All honors, some AP, high GPA.

5 Likes

Does anyone know how long it takes them to get the SRAR? Mines still says its waiting for it.

I remember it being, like, instant?
Might want to reach out to the SRAR people and make sure there’s no glitches.

Thanks…its showing up as complete on the SRAR end, but on the Pitt app portal it still shows under the “to do”

Ok even though it says completed, here is what it looks like when i click on it

Did you submit to send it on the SRAR site? It can be complete by the student and Pitt marked as a destination, but you have to submit/locked to actually send it.

Yes and now there is no button to say to send it unless I missed it

Got the admitted letter in the Document center. We are from CA(OOS) and son applied for CS. Now, he will apply for Honors college and hope merit aid would be good.

5 Likes

I have no idea then. Sorry. I would check in with the SRAR support to see what they say.

OK fixed it. I clicked the edit button which unlinked it then relinked and submitted and now its complete… and now we wait…lol

2 Likes

@smbayguy Congratulations! Can you tell us if your son applied to school of engineering or CIS? stats?

1 Like

He applied to Swanson college of Engineering.

1 Like