University of San Francisco Nursing?

Does anyone have any insight on what USF is like for nursing? I would be an OOS but if their NPC is accurate (almost $50,000 given in grants and scholarships), my family could afford the school. Any response is much appreciated!

University of San Francisco is a private, Catholic, (Jesuit), college. There is no distinction between in state and out of state costs of attending. Are your stats in the 75%, many direct entry programs accept the bulk of their class during the EA admission time frame. If you are a strong candidate to any direct entry programs, consider applying EA, pay close attention to any supplemental essays, learn as much as you can about each college. Some colleges want you to “show interest”. If you are able to visit, do so. If not, see if the school will be represented at a local college fair. Introduce yourself to the admission rep. If there is a chance of requesting an interview or a more informal meeting with a counselor, with these schools and you present yourself well, see if you can schedule one.

My D was an admitted student for F18. During her campus visit she was told COA was $64k/yr. She was offered $25k/yr in merit and was given the chance to earn another $20k total over 4 years via separate application. At any rate we deemed this program too expensive. I don’t know anything about their need-based aid. It is a strong program in a beautiful city. One of the other challenges we considered would be finding affordable off-campus housing beyond freshman year.