University of Tennessee Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

my admissions portal just showed my scholarship money after a few minutes

1 Like

Hopefully they will send an email too, since his portal is still unchanged, despite refreshing and logging out, then in again.

but no honors update so assuming did not get it

2 Likes

My daughter refreshed her portal and she got $15,000 per year (Volunteer scholarship). We are OOS.

1 Like

D Accepted with merit $15k volunteer scholarship
OOS 3.97UW/4.36W. 33ACT
IB diploma candidate plus 5 APs
Varsity sport and other ECs

1 Like

Same here. I wonder if there is still a chance for honors with RD

1 Like

Same for my daughter. Once we refreshed the scholarship money showed up. :+1:t3:

I hope so! Good luck and hope you hear soon!

Where was it listed? Of course my daughter just left and I don’t have access to portal lol

2 Likes

The entire status letter changed.

1 Like

I think it was on the same place where the admission decision was, just scroll to the bottom

1 Like

OOS DD was accepted! She was awarded 6k Explore scholarship. Business School. Need to find more funds. She’s 3 child out of 4, and will have two in college next year.

2 Likes

DD Accepted into nursing major with volunteer merit award.

We are OOS, stats up thread.

Congrats to all accepted!

2 Likes

Anyone here about 1794 Honors program?

1 Like

Yes - D23 is 1794 Honors admit, 10k a year OOS scholarship but admitted to Explore Track versus Nursing as Nursing is under review. We will call tomorrow to ask -what does that mean? She knows she wants Nursing, is actively working hands on now as an EMT so she has real world experience and does not need to “explore” to decide.

1 Like

Accepted to Haslam. Explore scholarship in the letter

Does anyone know if students would have heard about Haslam Scholars in the acceptance letter? My daughter applied for Haslam Scholars but didn’t hear anything about it but was offered Chancellor’s Honors.

same here

1 Like

Has anyone heard about Honors Leadership? Does anyone know if they ever formally inform you have not been selected for an honors program you applied to? Or is lack of notice you have been chosen the method of figuring it out? Just wondering if those notices might still be to come since they originally said late-December? Or if some might be coming after the second announcement date for everyone deferred?

3 Likes

I am wondering the same thing. My daughter applied for Haslam Scholars and also Chancellor’s Honors and she was accepted to Chancellor’s Honors so I guess we are to assume she isn’t a finalist for Haslam?

3 Likes