University of Tennessee Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

Does UT ever release decisions early or do they always relate on Dec 15?

1 Like

Looking at previous threads. It looks like last year was Dec 15 and the year before was Dec 14.

3 Likes

Quick question about the Go Vols Portal: We have a row of green checkmarks but not the “Awaiting Decision” banner of some other schools. Do I need to be concerned/contact admissions, or is this others’ view as well? TIA!

My son’s portal also just shows the green check marks. He also received an email after we completed everything saying they were reviewing his application.

3 Likes

UTK Admissions tweet still says EA decisions will be released “mid December” but no specific date. It IS almost mid December!!

5 Likes

So eager!!!

I know. When is the exact date?

1 Like

No Idea. We heard back from 7 of his schools, but this is a top one for him! I saw mid December. It’s mid december, LOL

3 Likes

31 days in December / 2 = 15.5. Hopefully it’s the 15th

3 Likes

RIGHT- praying as well. Good luck

2 Likes

Praying for good news!

4 Likes

I read on another website that EA will go out the Week of the 19th. Said it was confirmed via phone.

4 Likes

Bummer- we were hoping for this week. What website was that?

1 Like

@Easywind Guessing that other posters may be referring to the reddit thread on UTK EA admissions, at the following link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UTK/comments/zko3wn/anyone_gotten_in_yet/

1 Like

I think it was mentioned already but the common data sets for the past few years say EA notification was 12/15.

1 Like

I think it was ■■■■■■■■■■■. I don’t know how I got to it. I googled admissions decisions dates, and it listed many colleges and their EA dates.

I guess I can’t post the website name. It blocked it out. Lol

3 Likes

According to the admissions office, it will be next Monday or Tuesday evening.

7 Likes

Thank you for that info! At least we now know not to start looking for it until next week!

2 Likes

thank you for the info