University of Tennessee Early Action for Fall 2023 Admission

I called UTK Admissions office yesterday. The woman on the phone said e-mails for EA admission will go out starting at 5PM today.

3 Likes

Interesting. That’s different than what someone said this morning.

1 Like

Omg is this true?

1 Like

I was told Monday/Tuesday

1 Like

There appears to be mixed messages. All I can represent is that I called the Admissions office
yesterday, around this time and spoke to a woman who told me 5PM today they start to be released. Fingers crossed!!

1 Like

Has anyone heard anything about the amount of EA applicants? I wonder if this is going to be a hot school this year.

1 Like

I can only speak for the school my son goes to but in previous years they had 23-26 kids apply. This year there are already 41 that have applied. I’m not sure what caused the increase.

2 Likes

Good luck to all! Maybe they start releasing some today at 5 and then release more on Monday and Tuesday.

3 Likes

Someone told me applications were up 46%, but I have no idea if that is true. Sounds like early football success increased applications

1 Like

Just announced on Twitter - Tuesday starting at 7pm ET

7 Likes

Right or wrong, exposure from the win over Alabama drove quite a bit of of app activity in our area.

1 Like

Big Football.

2 Likes

What are colleges similar to UTK?

Also on Instagram - Tuesday at 7pm ET

1 Like

I can tell you I had a daughter graduate two years ago, and heard nothing about UTK. Current senior? It feels like everyone in her year is applying. We are in MD. I have no idea why it’s so hot this year, but it is, at least here, anyway.

1 Like

I called at 4PM yesterday and they said EITHER tonight, or Monday/Tuesday is what they are being told to say.

The Instagram Page says Tuesday evening at 7:00 est

4 Likes

GREAT!!! Good Luck

1 Like

I am so curious if they will release tonight and then not announce to avoid the threat of a system crash…then people will gradually check application status as the social media blows up…

3 Likes

that would be amazing.

1 Like