University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

OOS, but how come I have 43 predicted on IB Diploma (with 7 on Math & Physics HL), and those things happened? I was interviewed at Cambridge (freaking Cambridge!) for Engineering and got an offer from the Imperial College London to study Aerospace Engineering (1/7 acceptance rate), and UIUC doesn’t want me for EA? What? I’m so confused now…

We are OOS (CA), got into UIUC today…really want to know about Wisconsin though…

Anyway, let us all hope UW-Madison works out. Good luck guys and gals!

UIUC deferred so many people

I am having this same issue while trying to log in

I definitely don’t think it’s coming out tonight at all. Do you guys think they would start releasing over the weekend or do we have to wait a few more days?

probably next friday
\

RIP still nothing

IS @collegegorl1215, people from all around our area were finding out all weekend

what is your area

@mvoigt what is your area? and likely they were just logging on all weekend and hadn’t checked before? seems unlikely to me they would release decisions over the weekend…

The Wisconsin Dells area, so Reedsburg and Baraboo included. It’s most likely going to happen this weekend or next. One of my friends from Reedsburg received an email at 11.

Anything???

I just would like all 80k people that I convinced the decisions were dropping at 7 to hold this L, but also give yourself a pat on the back for helping crash a university website.

So do we think they won’t release anything tonight?

No, I don’t think they’re going to release anything tonight, decisions started to come out by 8pm CT last year

Do you all think we will hear tomorrow since it’s the 15th? Or next friday?

I heard that people from NJ some got deferred

Wait so some decisions are out?

Where did you see that? And that’s rude ? I’m instate and I haven’t heard anything yet