University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

Does anyone else have the phrase “Your browser doesn’t accept cookies. Cookies are required to use this site.” when you open the portal. I know for sure my browser uses cookies, but that has never prevented me from accessing the portal before tonight.

My guess is next Friday

Is the office closed tomorrow?

Will your portal say accepted or do you have to go to a link in the portal

It quit will replace that big block of text that says something like “your application will be viewed by our admissions counselors” with a link to view desicion I think?

Is it definitely coming out on a Friday?

if it came out today anyone know the times

I would think 7-8 pm CT

ya no way it is coming today

i think there is definitely a chance it will come out tonight. not saying i think it’ll happen but it’s very possible

I was curious and read back a few years although UW Madison has changed their admissions deadlines and included the common app since then so that can change everything. Desicions rolled out after midnight one year which made it technically a Saturday release , but I didn’t see anything else. Typical time frame was from the 19th through th 23 back then, so guess we will just wait until next weekend and hope like crazy it comes before Christmas and not that last final weekend of the 28th.

So, we have kids at UW (OOS)…freshman and Sophomore. 2 years ago decisions didn’t come out until I believe Jan 21st (Sat) and came out at night in waves. Last year was 8 PM ET on Dec 15th as mentioned and again it came in waves.

praying

I feel compelled to apologize for my typos. I couldn’t find my glasses this morning. ugh. Sorry!

Decisions could drop anytime. I doubt people were actually working at the admission office last night at 7.

I love that I can just check here and not the portal for when decisions are released!

It’s coming out tonight at 6pm CT!

Are you sure?!

How do you know?

How do you know?