University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

Need a better source than a random comment on CC unless you can tell us why you think that

Rumor at my school is that it comes out today like it did last year

@collegegorl1215 what makes you think that? Also not cool if you are messing with us. We already have loads of stress so kindly don’t add to it. Thanks!

That’s what. I was about to skip my sleep if the decisions were out at 6 pm

How would we know if it’s coming out based on some school rumor?

next weekend.

and how do you know that you guys gotta stop speculating

not speculation. Next weekend. Don’t be stressed today. Promise.

How do you know?

^ya how does anyone know when its coming out?

anyone have anymore news

I read in another thread that decision for Chancellors/Powers Knapp are supposed to come out today. Does anyone know if this is true?

What is the Chancellors/Powers Knapp?

Tuition scholarships. I assume that if it’s true that the priority decision come out today, then admission results must also come out but it seems that this is probably not true

I emailed the chancellors/powers knapp last week and they said the earliest that decisions would come out is the 15th but may be postponed due to the number of applicants. I have not received any news about the scholarship today yet.

35 minutes till someone gets suspended, I guess.

Do you think there is an influx of applicants compared to prior years?

This speculation is killing me. I have a feeling that next Friday the 21st will be it but I have NO idea. Where are we getting this info?

Maybe decisions will come in waves starting today since theres so many applicants

no

@rogerman1 what does “next weekend” mean specifically? Fri night? Sat? Because it is start of holiday travels for some.