University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

Can anyone confirm that admissions said decisions will be rolling out this week?

https://www.admissions.wisc.edu/apply/freshman/deadlines.php

They just updated their website with Admissions Decisions meanings:

Accept-
Deffer-
Deny-

Last time I checked, this wasn’t there. Assuming decisions will be out this week/ weekend.

No it was already there. You are just convincing yourself that the decisions will be out soon.

@collegegang Admissions does not confirm anything about release date. They come when they suddenly come. The only thing they state is that they will be out by deadline of the 31st. Last year’s twitter announcement came after they were released not before. I believe a day after. History is the only thing anyone has to go on for speculation of release dates.

“Hi Briana– our timeline for releasing decisions is by the end of the month of December at the latest. We do not have any further specific date assigned, just simply by the end of the month.”

They apparently will be out by the end of the week.

Where did u hear that

I mean most likely it will be on the 21st.

I can’t wait any longer

@lolllolol123 same

Today’s twitter replies: “by end of December - hang in there!” So at least they are adding that last encouraging part. ~X(

But if admissions closes on the 23rd would it have to be before then?

Is this the first time their Twitter has addressed admissions?

Admission decisions*

Nvm just checked not first time but the message at the end “hang in there” is new on December 11th it was just the first part.

@jbstillflying Which Twitter account are you following for these updates?

@Wisco07, UW-Madison Admissions

Their admission twitter handle is : @UWAdmissions , there’s nothing on there like that from December 11th that I can see.

Replying to @admisionstips on Twitter on December:
“We are working to get our decisions out as soon as possible and our decisions will be released for Freshman Early Action by the end of December.”- @UWadmissions

December 11th*