University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

I got something new on my Financial Aid link today.

Under the “View Financial Aid”
I clicked on the Aid year “2020” link
Then clicked on the “Cost of Attendance” link
Then clicked on the “Estimated Financial Aid Budget” link
I got a full detail of the financials breakdown (tuition, books, housing, food, etc) but no indication of financial aid

@Goose15 well that sounds like a great sign!

In the Student Center, now under Finances → My Account there are multiple links for ‘Tuition Account Summary’, ‘View c-Bill, make payment’, etc.

Was that there before??

I still haven’t had a single change… I thought I was a competitive in state applicant but maybe not?

@TheFrenchChef We had that last night, but we didn’t have FA changes so I don’t know.

@blthompson1067 do you see the links I mentioned under Finances? I can’t figure out if they were there before

my links under finances have been there for about a week now

@TheFrenchChef I do see those, I’ve always had them.

@TheFrenchChef they were always there I think, atleast for the last few weeks,

I had those buttons but I couldn’t access them a few weeks back. The main difference is that if I click on the eRefund button now it takes me to another screen with several eRefunds options.

The Tuition Statement button still doesn’t work.

Goose15 that sounds very positive! I still have no change, do not see a financial aid year, and no eRefund options. You sound like you are going to receive good news!

@FLBeachBaby The option opens in a new window, so if your browser is blocking that might be why.

@CAmom01 it opens, just has no info, no year, etc.

@goose15 we do not have the link to pick what year, but the financial aid page just showed up for us as well…sounds like a good sign for you!! Fingers crossed

IMO - If your major changed and you were in the more competitive ones (business, engineering) that may be a good sign you got in but not in your first choice major…

My DS’s didn’t change which likely means a decline or deferral…or christmas miracle :slight_smile:

I don’t have a link to pick the year either…should I be nervous?

Why would Say you that because something didn’t change in the major you are getting deferred or rejected couldn’t that mean that you got in for your intended major

i have a box on the right side that says “program advisor” that I have never noticed before. is that new or have I just never noticed? maybe a good sign? fingers crossed for decisions tonight!

I have seen advisor but not program advisor! Hopefully good news is coming!!

@collegecrazyperson Totally agree! That would be the christmas miracle i mentioned!! I just know his GPA puts him borderline (with a very valid and documented reason) while the ACT is solid. He was fully prepared to take his second choice major and be thrilled. The first choice would be awesome.

We got a VERY unexpected deferral yesterday from business program of a safety school in the south so I think we are just nervous and had the confidence shook after 2 other acceptances. I’m quite sure UW is the first choice but he won’t say it outloud just in case…