University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

Was anyone able to actually search for courses before? I don’t recall, and I can access the entire list of options for spring semester (and this fall too).

I can actually add courses right now…

@CAmom01 I was able to search courses prior to today but im not sure about actually adding them

@badgergang…what are you waiting for? Go look :slight_smile:

Anyone else? selected course, section, and locked in seat in the cart. maybe i should try checking out next…haha

I can tell you there are a lot of seniors right now not paying attention in class and just talking about will they/won’t they tonight for uw

i feel like some people on this blog are lying about what information they have.

I have access to all classes for spring and fall semester also. Not sure if I had this before

My D also has access to the same classes

@cally303 what specifically are your thinking about with that (not disagreeing)

It’s easy to tell those who are lying… go to their profile and see how active they are and how many posts they have and when they joined.

For those who notice that FA Budget was added to the FA page . . . we know for a fact it wasn’t there last night. The EFC was - but the budget must have appeared sometime earlier today. Not sure if it’s a good sign or general. What’s interesting is that the number is consistent with MN reciprocity so was “customized” if you can call it that LOL. Son can’t apply for reciprocity till March I think (when the application opens).

@hellowisco2019 @mominmich We can see the same but the dates of the classes are actually 2018-2019 term

One person posted physical pictures of changes. .

@hellowisco2019 - how can you tell though? If its not a lot of posts they may have just found it…if it is they may have more than one kid. right? no?

@cally303 - actually the stuff being discussed is a rehash of what many of us observed last night. So most are definitely not lying unless they are copycatting someone else’s post. Probably not, is my guess. Unless you see something that’s clearly out of line?

The site has a couple of bad links to pages that don’t exist or they have moved.

“Student Life” under Resources
“Academic Calendar” under More Resources

historically, 7 is the time it comes out. just to let u all know

Okay but shouldn’t the portal be going down soon if they are preparing to send out decisions?

@freshmanapplicant6 7 central or eastern?