University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

He’s obviously lying, jesus guys…

i know he was lying but I was wondering if anyone heard this morning

Nothin yet from MN. I’m hoping/guessing we will be the next batch because of reciprocity. Any ideas when the next group will hear?

Probably after Christmas.

I also have heard nothing… this is driving me up the walls

To OOS patiently waiting…UW admin FB page stated yesterday(12/20): “Those who will not receive a decision by the new year have been notified via email to the address on their application. Residents of Wisconsin will receive their decision this evening. Non-Wisconsin decisions that are complete will be released in the next few days. Please be sure to check your email for your notification that your decision is ready.”

So it appears if you didn’t receive the DELAY email you should know in the next few days. Those who received the DELAY email, unfortunately, have to wait until after the New Year. Best of luck to you all!

I’m definitely gonna be checking every hour on the hour

@gabibp If I had a guess, I’d bet any releases still happen at 8pm ET. So, I’d recommend checking every night around that time. That’s not to say I won’t also be checking every hour on the hour, but thought I’d share my thoughts. :wink:

My daughter was accepted…in state…Very proud!!! . Does anyone know when financial aid will be available?

@slausfam Congrats!!! Did you find out at 8pm EST or a different time of day. Trying to find out if I should check all day or just at 8pm EST (OOS) (MD)

yes 8 est

@BenPM64 we found out exactly at 7 PM CST (8 eastern), although checking since 5 PM constantly.

Ok. Thanks guys and congrats to everybody that’s found out so far! I’ll be checking at 8pm EST today. (and probably all day before lol)

Did anyone from OOS get an email? I haven’t seen anyone post that they got such an email…

Do they defer and accept only like mich or they do decline EA?

@SleeplessInNY1 I did, VA.
seems that other ppl from va did too

I am out of state and received an email. I applied October 30th

If you read the email closely, you can see that it says no admissions decision will be released before the 31st :frowning: . “We are unable to release ALL early action decisions by our published release date, and your admission decision will not be available December 31.”

when did you receive e-mail?

Alfonso-the word all can be a limiting condition as well as an all encompassing condition . Look at what is said next:

Those who will not receive a decision by the new year have been notified via email to the address on their application. Residents of Wisconsin will receive their decision this evening. Non-Wisconsin decisions that are complete will be released in the next few days. Please be sure to check your email for your notification that your decision is ready.

So if you did not get the email on Thursday, you should get it soon. Hoping to be able to watch the Rose Bowl as a potential Badger dad.