University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

Wisconsin Admissions Twitter clarified. They sent an email to those applicants who won’t hear back by the 31st. The rest will hear back before the 31st. In-state applicants were notified last night and out of state will hear in the next few days.

Anyway, admissions released a Badger trivia crossword puzzle on Facebook. Someone might be there!

any confirmations of the theories that were we came up with??

Since my academic plan changed and status changed to “chang prog/degree objective”, does that mean I got in??

where did you see your status? Is it where it says early action complete?

fyi as an update… i did not receive the original email about getting a decision after Dec 31, I’m from MI, and i have not gotten an email with a decision yet… i’ll post again if i get anything

What did your major say on status page?

What did the major say on the status page? No major Liberal Arts BA?

mine says… Academic Plan Bus: Finance, Invest&Bank BBA, Application Status Complete - Early Action

So are we expecting the next wave of admissions to be today at 5?

? another post complaining about not hearing back because the lack of patience or because this or that school released their decisions. Decision deadlines are posted on the school website. If students find out quicker, bonus. Otherwise, let admissions do their job. I hardly think the admissions staff is sitting picking their noses instead of reviewing the applications as timely as possible.

Have your student check her financial aid tab in her UW student center

@UWprincess what makes you think that another wave comes out tonight at 5?

@UWprincess that attitude is not needed. it is a high stress time for everyone, let people say what they want. thanks. ?

OOS, financial aid page changed from just COA, etc to displaying aid award (just auto federal aid (FAFSA) since don’t qualify for anything else) and the ability to print the award. Looks like UW finally getting ready to release OOS (favorable) decisions. [the Michigan “X”]

I was accepted in state last night so I can share what theories made sense for me. My major changed to “no major code ba” from business and my status was changed to “change prog/degree objective” Since my major code changed from business, that meant that I was admitted for prebusiness. Also, yesterday my printable financial aid offer was available to see, so I’m pretty sure that if you got that yesterday, then you will be admitted. Tag me if anyone’s got any more questions about this.

@college571 I didn’t apply for any aid, and the whole time my page has said “no financial aid information found”. Will my page change? (OOS)

@college571 what if you didn’t apply for financial aid?? im assuming that your screen wouldnt change then.

People who didn’t get the delay email’s decisions are ready, they just aren’t posting them as early as in state. So yes, they are “sitting picking their noses” for the kids whose decisions are complete already. Not only that, but they had to announce they were doing this at 8 pm knowing OOS kids were stalking their portals thinking they would get a decision then.

Any rejections from yesterday? Did everyone accepted have a COA listed on their financial aid page?