University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

Anyone from NJ, NY, PA noticing any changes?

@buckybuckygang im from ny and not seeing any changes

In CA and showing no change in my son’s status…still checking hourly.

so are we thinking decisions will come out at 8:00 tonight (same as yesterday) or???

From New Jersey and my application status has changed to “Change prog/degree objective” and I have the awards tab now.

OOS-DC my portal just changed with the awards tab, I have the change “Change prog/degree objective” also

CA No change

@buckybuckygang we are NY and no change

CT, Awards Change, and major changed from business! Think decisions are coming out soon

@calyn23 maybe NY wasn’t changed yet. What is your intended major?

MN, now have printable financial aid offer, campus ID, and says I earned a scholarship. No decision though

Do we think no change in business major potentially means direct admit?

My financial aid summary is only showing Need Summary, COA and Expected Family Contribution. What does this mean?

@2024class Sociology

Im a marketing major and my “academic plan” hasnt changed from Bus: Marketing BBA… good or bad thing?

@calyn23 this is all annoying!

If it doesn’t come out today and we have to wait till Sunday/Monday I’d be annoyed. But also I’m confused as to why they even felt the need to separate residents and non-residents for releasing this first wave of admissions… Like I understand that they haven’t finished all and will release some in Jan, but for those who are ready, why not release them all at once?

We have the printable financial aid award now. We are from IL. No decision yet though.

@2024 class you’re right!!!

For those who’s financial section just updated today- did it always have an amount for COA and just the awards part was added? My COA continues to say $0 but family/student contribution has an amount. I’m in CA. Just wondering if it’s still possible for it to be updated or if this means I’ve been on the rejection list all along.