University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

I think my awards letter disappeared :frowning: Hopefully they didn’t send it by mistake. There was even a student iD #

@AJinPgh mine just disappeared too, that’s weird

mine disappeared too

very weird. Glad I am not the only one though. If anyone else could chime in that would be helpful

mine disappeared too

Amazing how much is going on considering the office is closed!

OOS from Illinois - does anyody have an idea when decisions are coming out? Didn’t get an email but other states are getting decisions so I’m confused lol

@OOSNJ47YO There is no way they are not there today. Hopefully them wanting to leave the office early for the weekend means they will want to be out of there before 7 and will release early.

Did anybody who was accepted yesterday not see any changes to their major or financial aid?

basically I think OOS ppl are getting their decisions sometime between now and like after december 31st or something idk this is all very annoying

It’s back! Go completely out and then log back in.

Fair to assume only people who filled out FAFSA have seen portal changes?

@OOSNJ47YO I filled it out not expecting much aid but just because it’s pretty much universally recommended and there is no change to my application status or financial aid

@OOSNJ47YO Probably only people who applied to FAFSA and also have need of some kind. Mine has FAFSA filled out, but likely won’t qualify, and I haven’t seen any change. OOS, Maryland, BTW.

was there a change in his app status before you found out?

In CA, I can’t even load into Student Center page. Just white screen. I read last year and this happened too bc overload.

Anyone else heard anything past 4:30? The only thing I can view on my portal is my active application but no update.

Yes, my son’s aid today was much less then yesterday’s

Ok I am the same deal. What does it mean lol?

@UWprincess The only person “helicopter”-ing here is you. If you have been through the process, why take the time to write on here? LOL.