University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

@UWprincess if you disagree so much about people commenting on this “anonymous website” then why do you keep commenting? I think there is a general consensus you are being rude so close your screen, spread KINDNESS to others, and pray that Santa’s not sending you coal this year.

Im OOS in IL, didn’t apply for FAFSA and haven’t seen any changes to my major or my application status. Are people only seeing changes if they applied for FAFSA?

i reported @UWprincess hopefully they aren’t allowed back

@ekhouchens OOS in IL too, haven’t seen any updates to anything. Really hope they are out by tonight.

I think it’s a good sign that the printable letters disappeared. Yesterday I saw mine and then it was taken away a few hours before I received my acceptance letter. I think there’s a decent chance that they release at least SOME of the OOS decisions tonight at 7 CST, but who knows for sure

less than an hour… maybe ?

Financial aid screen changed again … ha, UW, we are figuring you out. GL tonight, or whenever.

hopefully 20 minutes???

Accepted!

In state or OOS?

OOS- MN for engineering

OOS NY - Accepted for CS!

Denied :frowning: OOS NY

OOS/NY: Accepted … chemistry

ACCEPTED! OOS CA for Pre-Business

Accepted OOS IL computer science Letters and Sciences

Son accepted OOS CA, Biology (CALS), 3.86 WGPA, 34 ACT, SAT Bio 790.

ACCEPTED!!! OOS IL for Biology

accepted OOS-CT

Accepted OOS Chinese Major from Ohio, 3.926 GPA and a 33 ACT. I’M SO HAPPY GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!