University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

if you saw a decision this morning, what state are you from? I’m from Texas and haven’t noticed any changes.

@watermelon6 I’m in Texas as well and haven’t seen anything, does anyone know for sure if decisions will be released today?

From St. Louis MO - business - had decision, but hit the button and nothing came up - 30 min later or so it disappeared LOL

Son, OOS Missouri accepted today

So, are decisions expected at 8 PM EST today?

The Admission Office Instagram response last hour said “We’re currently working through our remaining domestic and international decisions to get them out as soon as possible. Please stay tuned!” So no guarantee tonight or anytime soon.

Yeah, just saw that. Though they anyway weren’t going to tell the exact time or date.

eternal123, she did not receive an email, I was just randomly looking. And just now, when I went to show her. It is not there anymore. I don’t know what to make of that.

Does anyone have any info to back up 8 eastern or is it just speculation?

I think the thought is that they have released decisions on Friday nights in the past, and some people had some admission changes/notices on their portal the last two days, which people also had before the release on December 20. Friday nights appear to be the likely time, but tonight is just speculation/wishful thinking. It likely could be any Friday until February 1. It is possible but not counting on it.

10 minutes left, though I really don’t think they’ll be out today.

Saw this on Instagram…Please note, #FutureBadger: MyUW Student Center is being updated over the weekend, beginning Saturday at 8am CT. Access to Student Center will be limited during this time.

Timing is interesting but I’m just not sure

Nothing for me

I just got accepted at 7:00pm today! OOS from Texas. I didn’t get an email, I just checked the portal and under the application tab, it had my decision letter

Congratulations @matthewv026! You give everyone some much needed hope that decisions are slowly coming.

@matthewv026 did that come out today or could it have been old from December?

@jhmoney The decision letter said, “January 10, 2020” at the top of it. I also got the email about delayed decisions last month.

Daughter got her acceptance OOS Virginia. Came in just after 8pm ET.