University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

It seems like just us International students are left. Hopefully we should get it sometime this week.
If any international student receives their decision let everyone know

I can’t seem to log into the student center. Shows some error. Anyone have that happening to them?

@mayank166 I thought they announced a maintenance of the site, but I could be wrong. I’m also getting the error.

I’m also getting an error

Accepted
34 ACT 3.9 UW/4.7 W
OOS GA
Major: Communicative Arts

Accepted pre-business
32 ACT 3.7 UW 4.2 W
OOS Missouri
Lots of volunteer hours + on the board of a volunteer organization, founder of school’s debate club + interscholastic debate team, summer job, 4 year varsity athlete

Son got his acceptance last night - OOS Texas.
College of Letters and Science.
Major: statistics
GPA- unweighted 3.76
6 AP or Honors classes - A or A-
SAT- 1590
Co-captain of Volleyball team + club volleyball past 3 years
Volunteer in Latin America for a couple weeks in summer since little kid
Mom and Grandmother are alumni

Good luck to others.

the system is down

Any idea when Internationals will be getting their decisions

I can log into my portal but still haven’t gotten my decision yet… wonder how much more time internationals have to wait

From Illinois, still haven’t received a decision

Decisions might be out soon. A lot of business majors had that happen on their portals the day before decisions were released and since it’s Friday, I have reason to believe that it’s going to be 7 PM CST today or tomorrow. However, there have been multiple false alarms so I suggest you take any speculative information with a massive grain of salt.

@Smh2020 Are you international or OOS?

Just speculation.

To be honest, I am not sure if the college is releasing their decision based on whether you are international or not. I am international and received my decision on Friday night around 8 pm, GOT ACCEPTED.

Guys, an international student here. Do you receive an email when the results are out?

@yeastyyyy, I checked my portal around 7pm, one and half hour before I’v received the email, then found out the decision.

Hi, what did you apply for major

@Carolinexxx, mathematics in College of Letters and Science

I got accepted 2 days ago so i would assume its coming out at the same time