University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

Does anyone know if OOS decisions will come out on Friday evening as well? I read in one of the other threads that they might come out on Saturday :frowning:

I live in TX and Madison is my first choice - I am so nervous.

@whatthehecht If last year is an indication, it’ll sort of be a waved release starting on Friday evening…which will crash the site and people will slowly get in to see the decisions. But pretty sure last year’s release was for everybody and didn’t differentiate by residency. For your entertainment, you should ready through the 2023 thread. I found it humorous.

@CCmomto3
My son is also an OOS (PA) Nuclear Engineering applicant. UW is his second choice. Best of luck to your son!

I think they’re “supposed” to all come out on Friday regardless of in or OOS, but basically due to the large amount of traffic on the site and stuff it sometimes rolls into Saturday if that makes sense.

I’ve been hearing some rumors circulating around my school that decisions might come out tomorrow night (Thursday 12/19)…anyone hear this too?

I haven’t heard that, but hey I mean it’s def coming up. We’ll see!

I think it’s best to just assume it will be Friday, and if it comes out sooner, it will be a nice surprise :slight_smile:

I agree ^

Are we certain that decisions are coming out before the holiday??

Offices close right before the holiday until the beginning of January and they said decisions would be out late December. It has to be this Friday.

It is 100% this Friday guys. 2 more days to go!!!

Ahhh really hope I get in!! My brother goes to the school and we are going to the Rose Bowl game together! So stressful holy crap.

I can’t wait for any longer!!! I’m so excited for what’s to come! I hope they dont seperate by residency…

Can anyone get into their “student center” of their my.wisc. Mine isn’t loading…

I can get into my student center. @College2024

My student center is loading.

Does everyone have COA showing in financial? Still only showing EFC.

mine too

m

Not sure what this means but I can see my COA in financial aid. UW Madison is my number 1 choice I wish you all the best! Im OOS if that makes a difference…