University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2024

I can’t see my COA or anything in the financial aid tab. Is it because im an international student and i have not applied for aid?

I didn’t apply for FASFA or aid and I have nothing under my aid tab. Anyone else?

@notarobot12 Same here. I think the Financial Aid tab is populated based on FAFSA information. If no such information is available, the tab remains blank.

Lol this thread has so much activity considering decisions haven’t even come out yet lololol.

Do we have an OFFICIAL communication from the school about when decisions will be released? Going by the general consensus on this thread, does anyone know at what time decisions should be released if they do come out tomorrow?

No official communication - but if what this thread is saying holds true, it should be at 8:00 PM Eastern tomorrow night!

Colleges never give official communications until they’re ready to release decisions because typically they don’t want to disappoint students if they’re running behind on schedule… With that said, it is strongly expected to be tomorrow at around 8:00 PM EST.

Did anyone else’s portal change in the “admissions” section? Mine did

How did it change? My D’s portal is down–not that it means anything.

My major changed from business to “no major code ba”, it’s a bad thing, but then my college changed to letters and sciences, so maybe that means I’m pre-business instead?

Also my application status says “Change prog/degree objective”

I think these changes don’t really mean anything major, but are just indicative of the fact that decisions will likely be released tomorrow.

is there any chance they will release today?

I guess technically, but probably not considering they’ll keep the date consistent with the last couple years right?

FASFA information has been there for a while but, COA just says “there are no rewards to report” and does not have any breakdown of costs like others have mentioned.

My daughter just got an email saying that they had too many applications, and all decisions would not be out by 12/31.

Yes, the most applications Wisconsin has ever had. No news until the new year…

Aw man, I was so excited for decisions to come out tomorrow! January seems so far now… :frowning:

Wow!!! Happy holidays to all of us…

"Regarding Early Action Decisions
In Early Action, we received our largest number of applications to date. While our team has been working tirelessly to get decisions out as early as possible, our utmost priority continues to be providing a thorough, holistic review of each and every applicant to the University of Wisconsin-Madison. As a result, we are unable to release all Early Action decisions by our published release date, and your admission decision will not be available by December 31.

While we understand this news may be disappointing, we assure you that our team is working diligently to get your admission decision out as soon as possible while maintaining the quality of our review process. We will contact you in the new year via email when your admission decision is ready"

Did everyone get this email? Anybody in state receive it?