University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Do a lot of people usually get deferred from the business school?

i mean i got into compsci with a 30 act, I know thats not gpa (my uw was a 3.85) and I feel like that isn’t the best score so I believe in you guys

I was referring to GPA at Wisc. Not high school GPA. CS department’s requirements is below3.0. Please aim high like 3.3 even 3.5
The requirements are minimum for almost all majors on paper but I recommend all students to aim high.

My son doesn’t have that under his application status. Maybe it does mean something. He already got into his first choice but would consider Madison.

Anybody know if there is a parent wechat group for university of Wisconsin? I like to join. Please contact me via private message.

Thanks

Random question- when I click on the financial aid tab, I can see what my expected family contribution is. Does everyone have that right now???
Madisons Admissions Office’s website says they don’t process fafsa until after a student is admitted, but seeing as they know what my expected family contribution is, it looks like they processed my fafsa?
Could be nothing- just wanted to see if everyone had it!

did u get in

I have that too, and was wondering the same thing. Anyone else have their expected family contribution updated or not have it?

Does anyone know what time they’re releasing decisions?

2 Likes

probably around 7-9

2 Likes

yes, that was available weeks before ea admissions:/ sorry!

everyone check!! some ppl already heard back

1 Like

i applied RD, but i’m wondering if there was any positive indicators for EA. thanks!

Yes there was new student checklist popped up

When did the student checklist pop up?

I think it was the day before. There was also some admitted student webinar and when you clicked the link to try to access the sign up for it, people who got deferred or rejected couldn’t.

Where can I find this student checklist? Where would it be?

decisions are out?

yes

Deferred early action and now waitlisted