University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Unfortunately not

When you logged into the housing app, does it just say ā€œHiā€ and then your name?

1 Like

Yes

Iā€™m not discouraging discussion about what people are able to log intoā€¦carry onā€¦,but for those of you not able to do any of this donā€™t lose hope! There is a reason decisions didnā€™t come out last night. They are still updating systems obviously. Until we receive official admission notice Iā€™m not putting too much stock in any of this. Good luck!!

11 Likes

itā€™s okay if it says access is pendingā€¦ and you gotta accept your admission in student center first. at least thatā€™s the message says.

itā€™s one of the options when you click the plus at the bottom of the first screen when you log in

1 Like

Got it. Yes it has my dd name.

1 Like

What does it mean if it doesnā€™t say ur name when u launch housing

Same for me^

That happened to me at first but I think I had to re-log in to get my dd name

It wonā€™t let me sign in it says that the page is experiencing an error

Also when I first submitted my application I got an email for an admissions coach asking about my major and if I have any questions about it. Anyone else??

Where do you see the Congratulations banner with your name?

At this point Iā€™m just disgusted to be honest. Not sure what they are hoping for by having kids see tells or not see tells and getting their hopes up or dashed only to continue to wait to release.

8 Likes

Wait what??? Where is this?

Itā€™s like amateur hour.

3 Likes

Well said.

I cannot BELIEVE they have not released the decisions yet, or at least given an exact date of release.

I canā€™t think of a good reason to cause kids this agony of uncertainty!

4 Likes

they said by the 31st which is today

2 Likes

Its already past 31 for asia

Right!?! And now you have a few people able to do things in their portal that others canā€™t which is adding to the stress and uncertainty and no one knows what any of it even means. I am really surprised that such a well ranked university is rolling out decisions like this. Super disappointing.

7 Likes