University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Mine did too. And I have the to do list & all the other possible signs. Do you?

Does this show for everyone, or just some people. this would show a lot.

Everyone go to that link and check. This is so DANK.

On the admitted students zoom people were asking about whether or not EA decisions will be out today and the host disabled the chat.

I dont know I just got here but Im logged into my account so this is a personal thing, I dont know if other people have it

Well there’s a ‘Congratulations on your acceptance to UW Madison.’

Not everyone. Looks like those who can see it are in (congrats!), and others are probably denied or deferred (my daughter falls into the latter unfortunately)

LOL thats funny

Some people when they across that link it says that only admitted students can view it. That’s what I’ve heard from some friends

What does hers say?

the only place i have a to-do list is in the Admissions tab. Nothing of the MyUW page or Applicant homepage tab is any different than it way a month ago

1 Like

can everyone log into this page: Visit Bucky - Login | Office of Admissions and Recruitment - University of Wisconsin-Madison

1 Like

Again, by means before, not by the end of. Your pizza will be delivered by 8- is it ok if it comes at 8:59? It’s the English language. Words have meanings and a giant university should be equipped to use them effectively. You are welcome to forgive them their sloppiness, but this is not a job well done by UW. If a person did this in a press release for big company, they would be fired.

3 Likes

I can

Yeah I can too.

how do you know if you’re accepted?

I can but some of my friends can’t. A message pops up and says it’s only for admitted students

It says congrats future badger with a list of links.

Same here, some friends of son can’t get on it either. Says “only for admitted students”.

btw they disabled the chat on the zoom because they were being spammed about the decisions (i think).

1 Like