University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Guess I didn’t get in because it says for admitted students only

how do you know if you were defered/denied?

It won’t let me in but I had all the other stuff like to do list, name under housing, “you must accept offer”thing too. Now I’m worried
Earlier today I had the congratulations and all that but now it’s not letting me. HELP

Apparently they said this on the zoom

We will be addressing questions related to Early Action decisions at the conclusion of the presentation.

People keep saying this, but it simply isn’t true. The most common dictionary definition of “by” as it relates to time is “no later than; before or at.” A deadline of “by January 31” means today, not yesterday. And the admissions office instagram account reiterated on Thursday that they would be out by today.

1 Like

same

no one really knows. I think it’s all just speculation on who can get into what links. I think at this point we are nearing the end and have to stick it out for around 3 more hours.

what time does the zoom end?

I bet they are going to say, yes we will have the early action decisions released by the end of the day, like that’s going to help.

1 Like

idk what this means.

4:15 I think

so decisions are not out yet?

It seems they said they will answer the EA question at the end

Just an FYI guys, this website link is probably your admission decision, since some people are able to see it and some aren’t. If you cant access it, it probably means you weren’t admitted, (Rejected or deffered). Theres no other explanation.

dawg no one wants to hear it. Admissions offices that have way more applicants and or do a way more in-depth admissions process, have released EA decisions already AND gave a specific time they would be out. There is no way they are currently making decisions still, and unprofessional of them to not give any updates on communication.

4 Likes

I can

Honestly, I don’t think so, my stats are on the lower side, and on top of that, I am OOS, and I can see all of the “admitted” stuff.

It makes zero sense for some people to be able to access it with a message with an admission and some people to not access it. That would make zero sense in any other situation.

1 Like

yes

I’m simply pointing out that the people arguing that “by January 31” means yesterday are not correct.

1 Like